Joanne

Joanne
My life and crafting times.

Friday 29 July 2011

Summer time fun!

In Canada (south central BC) it is finally nice and hot. But on the positive side we still have green grass. The roof and deck are complete. That was quite the experience and we thank Paul for all his hard work. They look great! We have to wait until next year to put the finish on the deck though. Ran out of money. That roof was a major undertaking.
                                                    (here is the roof still being worked on)
We have gone camping with a group of 7 families which was such fun. Can't wait for next year! I hope that the Russells decide that this is something they would like to join in on an annual basis. During our stay at the camp ground we have decided that there will be a Disney Cruise in the future for all those families and maybe a few more families to sweeten the pot. What fun that would be!
                                        (here is the group of great friends we camp with annually)
I am working on a couple of cards (waterfall) and will post that when I have the chance. They are near completion. I like the way they turned out. And to think that I made these cards while at my friend's house outside under her sunshade. While the kids played in water and all kinds of other fun things.
Having a great summer and hope yours is the same.
Joanne

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Joanne, thank you for hopping by today.. what a lovely place there :) I've been to Canada once, about 13 years ago, and I loved it :)

Hey, you asked me about promarkers and copic markers. Sorry I just used promarkers so far, so can't compare. I do have a set of copics though which I want to try out but haven't yet found the courage he he .. maybe I'll try them out now that you asked me :)

Joanne said...

Well look at this I found that I can comment on a post. Just found it this time. Hooray!
I have heard good things about the copic but also that they are expensive. I want to learn to color with them so might give the promarkers a try. I get to visit a Michael's soon. More than once I am sure.
Have a great long weekend.
Joanne